General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Livonia
- Man involved in Tiger Truck Stop shooting apprehended by authorities November 26, 2022, 3:02 AM A 64-year-old from Michigan is suspected of setting dozens of semi-trucks from the same transportati...
- For the love of local: Shopping made in Michigan may help offset impact of inflation November 23, 2022, 2:26 AM LIVONIA, Mich. (WXYZ) — Everyone is feeling the effects of inflation right now, especially as they p...
- Gold Star Detroit FC, Madonna University announce plans for 5,000-seat stadium in Livonia November 22, 2022, 10:24 PM A third-division soccer club is bringing a new stadium to Madonna University.Gold Star Detroit Footb...
- Livonia, Canton intersections among most dangerous in Wayne County November 18, 2022, 9:36 PM Drivers in Livonia should use extra caution when passing through two of the city's busiest intersect...
- View all news in Livonia
The last job offers in Livonia
- Retail Omni (Fulfillment) Associate DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Retail Retail Sales Associate - Footwear DICK'S Sporting Goods
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Entry Level Sales Representatives - Paid Weekly Vector Marketing
- Logistics & Warehouse Truck Driver - Local Class A - Earn $80000 Annually - $5K Sign on Bonus - Penske Logistics Penske Logistics
- View all jobs in Livonia